Tuesday 19 April 2011

Jack Wills is the most amazing company in the world...

and I love working there!
Getting the job last august was a dream come true and it just gets better and better.
Getting up to go is never a chore as it doesn't even feel like work, I'm surrounded by the most amazing people and I just love being surrounded by like-minded people and the customers are a joy.
Now, I just had a phone from my supervisor, and they want me as well as a few others to go down and open the new Birmingham store on Saturday!
I get to meet the director of the company and stuff!
Mannn I'm so excited!

The best thing I've had the privilege of blogging about!

Will let you know how it goes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, what do you think?
All opinions are appreciated!

Kitty xxx

Blog Archive